Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GRS training weekend

They've got us (the few dozen interns for next year) coming out to Dartmouth this weekend for a few days of light training, schmoozing and teambuilding. I'm really excited for it; that is, if I'm able to get back into the United States before my plan leaves tomorrow night! Currently in British Columbia, working through options for crossing the border legally without a passport. We spoke with some US border Homeland Security-types who said I'll be fine with my driver's license and birth certif, but I guess we'll see tomorrow when I make the attempt. Assuming all goes smoothly, I'll be at in New Hampshire with the other interns this weekend, then out on the east coast for 10 days before flying to Cape Town for our official two week training. Then it really begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment